Buildpacks are pluggable, modular tools that translate source code into OCI images. Buildpacks provide a higher-level abstraction for building apps compared to Dockerfiles. Cloud Native Buildpacks embrace modern container standards, such as the OCI image format. They take advantage of the latest capabilities of these standards, such as cross-repository blob mounting and image layer "rebasing" on Docker API v2 registries.
This Feb 8, you will hear Suman Chakraborty talk about Cloud Native Buildpack. Suman is a Sr. DevOps Engineer who hold multiple certifications like CKA, CKAD, Docker Certified Engineer & Pivotal Cloud Foundry Certification. He is currently working in SAP Labs and have experience in Automation and building of large scale enterprise infrastructure architecture on Cloud (Openstack/GCP/AWS/Azure/Vmware) ,Cloud foundry and Docker containers.
- Zoom Link will be shared 15 minutes prior to this event.
- Its FREE event, hence do refer your friends and colleagues too
- The webinar will be recorded and will be shared shortly after the event
- You can refer http://webinar.collabnix.com for the upcoming online webinar
- Refer http://events.collabnix.com for all Meetup related information
For any queries, do contact us here
DevOps Engineer, Community Leader
Developer Advocate, Community Leader
From meetups to DockerCon and webinars to workshops, there are lots of great Docker events happening around the world. Whether you're new to containers or a Docker expert, you'll find opportunities to attend Docker events near you!