Open Source Community Conference(OSCONF) is an effort to bring all the open source communities together to share their experience around DevOps tools & technologies.
Below are the list of Meetup groups who are coming together to organize this Meetup event:
Rancher - Rancher is a complete software stack for teams adopting containers. It addresses the operational and security challenges of managing multiple Kubernetes clusters, while providing DevOps teams with integrated tools for running containerized workloads.
InfluxDb - InfluxDB is the open source time series database that is part of the TICK (Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, Kapacitor) stack. It is designed to handle high write and query loads and provides a SQL-like query language called InfluxQL for interacting with data.
Okteto Cloud :- Okteto lets you build better applications by developing and testing your code directly in Kubernetes: https://github.com/okteto/okteto code locally with the tools you know and love . Run and debug directly in Okteto Cloud . No Commit , build or push required
Below listed leading Meetup communities are coming together for the first time to conduct full-day event for FREE !
1. Docker Bangalore Meetup
2. India Rancher Meetup Group
3. Time Series Meetup Group
4. Okteto Bangalore Meetup Group
5. Cloud Native Data Management Group
6. Cloud Native Bangalore
- Message broker implementation in Kubernetes using KubeMq – Suman Chakraborty, SAP Labs
- 5 Cool Things With Okteto for Kubernetes Developers – Ramiro Berrelleza(Okteto CEO) & Sangam Biradar, EngineITOps
- Demystifying Rancher 2.4 – Saiyam Pathak, Walmart Labs
- Monitoring Redis Data using RedisInsight, Docker & Kubernetes - Ajeet Singh Raina
- Serverless Security for multi Cloud Computing - Runcy Oommen
- Improving CI/CD with Chaos Engineering - Karthik S
- Demystifying Ambassador Edge Stack for Kubernetes - Prashansa, Postman
- Long Term Retention Data Monitoring with Thanos and Prometheus Stack for Kubernetes - Apurva Bhandari
- Awesome Traefik – Ingress Controller for Kubernetes - Swapnasagar
- Kubernetes Networking Best Practices - Balasundaram
- This Meetup is Free of Cost and open for all to attend
- This meetup is not meant for promotional activities or marketing. It's purely based on open software.
- Please RSVP for this event and reserve your seat online.
- This will be a FULL-DAY event open for all
- Feel free to share and invite your friends and colleagues
Do visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgkx4Fdppk to catch up in action.
DevOps Engineer, Community Leader
Developer Advocate, Community Leader
From meetups to DockerCon and webinars to workshops, there are lots of great Docker events happening around the world. Whether you're new to containers or a Docker expert, you'll find opportunities to attend Docker events near you!