Docker Pune Community Meetup Group will partner with Open Source Community Conference(OSCONF 2021) and will conduct a 1-day conference for all Docker and Kubernetes enthusiasts. We would like to invite you to submit your session and workshop ideas for this online virtual Conference. To keep it simple, we have the below topics which might help you in shaping your talk.
- What’s New in Docker?
- What’s New in Kubernetes Releases?
- Kubernetes Best Practices
- Docker Developer workflows (CI/CD)
- Kubernetes Tools and Technologies
- Use Case: Setting up your local dev environment: Tips and Tricks
- Use Case: How to onboard new developers – best practices
- Use Case: Containerizing your microservices
- Use Case: Containerizing legacy apps
- Use Case: Using Docker to deploy machine learning models
- Unique use cases and cool apps
- Technical deep dives
- Community Stories Open Source
- Cloud-Native Applications
- Artificial Intelligence(AI)
- Machine Learning(ML)
- Deep Learning(DL)
The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2021. So you’ve got a couple of days to finalize your ideas.
Please submit your talk at https://www.papercall.io/osconf2021
Sr Cloud Automation and DevOps Engg
Docker Docker Captain + Regional Community Lead
InfraCloud Technologies, Inc.
From meetups to DockerCon and webinars to workshops, there are lots of great Docker events happening around the world. Whether you're new to containers or a Docker expert, you'll find opportunities to attend Docker events near you!