WEDNESDAY APRIL 11, 2018 | NEWSEUM | WASHINGTON DC
The Docker Government Summit is an annual gathering for industry leaders, government IT and software developers and ecosystem to learn, connect and engage to discuss what’s new and share how to leverage these technologies for secure and efficient IT modernization.
The potential for technology to accelerate new methods of supporting missions, servicing constituents and enriching student experiences is massive. The opportunities for both new innovation and optimization of the existing IT footprint are possible through technologies like cloud and containers and DevOps style methodologies.
Top sessions include:
- #bigwhale: An Unexpected Journey @Lockheed Martin
- Driving Infrastructure Modernization and Application Agility at the FDA with Docker
- Love and agony of containers in government
- Government Cyber Engineering with Containers
- Automating Security and Compliance via a new standard-of-standards: NIST OSCAL
More info and registration available at https://www.docker.com/government-summit-2018